.. image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/licence-AGPL--3-blue.png
:alt: License: AGPL-3
Display images and icons in tree view
This module defines a tree image widget, to be used with either binary fields
or (function) fields of type character. Use ``widget='image'`` in your view
definition. Optionally, set a ``width`` attribute. Default width is 30px.
If you use the widget with a character field, the content of the field can be
any of the following:
* The absolute or relative location of an image. For example,
* A standard icon from the web distribution, without path or extension, For
* A dynamic image in a data url base 64 format. Prefix with
Set the attribute ``widget=image`` in a ``field`` tag in a tree view.
You can also set ``height=<height>`` to set the height the image will have.
Note that this just sets the CSS ``max-height`` attribute,
if you want to make the server return a resized, maybe to save data by making it
return a smaller one or to have uniform images, use the
* Stefan Rijnhart
* Leonardo Donelli <email@example.com>
* Jay Vora <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Meet Dholakia <email@example.com>
* Nikul Chaudhary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
.. image:: https://odoo-community.org/logo.png
:alt: Odoo Community Association
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose
mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and
promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.