.. image:: https://img.shields.io/badge/license-AGPL--3-blue.png
:alt: License: AGPL-3
Load a logo image to be used on website only. This allows to use an internal
company logo (for reports) and a different website logo.
To configure this module, you need to:
* Go to 'Website'.
* In the configuration form of a website there is a 'Logo' label under the Favicon.
* Load a logo image in the logo field.
This addon supports multi-website. If no logo is defined, a transparent image is
placed, allowing to have no logo in one website, even if "Show logo" option is
.. image:: https://odoo-community.org/website/image/ir.attachment/5784_f2813bd/datas
:alt: Try me on Runbot
Bugs are tracked on `GitHub Issues
<https://github.com/OCA/website/issues>`_. In case of trouble, please
check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first,
help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
* Odoo Community Association: `Icon <https://odoo-community.org/logo.png>`_.
* Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
* Antonio Espinosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* David Vidal <email@example.com>
.. image:: https://odoo-community.org/logo.png
:alt: Odoo Community Association
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose
mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and
promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.