- PostgreSQL Database Management System
- (formerly known as Postgres, then as Postgres95)
- Portions Copyright (c) 1996-2019, PostgreSQL Global Development Group
- Portions Copyright (c) 1994, The Regents of the University of California
- Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
- documentation for any purpose, without fee, and without a written agreement
- is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this
- paragraph and the following two paragraphs appear in all copies.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR
- DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING
- LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS
- DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
- POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES,
- INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
- AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS
- ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA HAS NO OBLIGATIONS TO
- PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS.