- # When not limiting the open file descritors limit, the memory consumption of
- # slapd is absurdly high. See https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/8231
- ulimit -n 8192
- set -em
- "$@" &
- # apt install errors with conflicts due to the slapd state (and its version perhaps) in the Dockerfile
- # marking it "hold" does not work due to other dependencies.
- #apt update && \
- # DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt install --no-install-recommends -y ldap-utils && \
- # apt clean && \
- # rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*
- # we enable job control to send the slapd to background, but still to be able to pre-populate
- # the directory AND having memberof already working.
- sleep 2 # might be a race condition
- for file in `ls /etc/ldap/prepopulate/*.ldif`; do
- ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,dc=nextcloud,dc=ci" -w "$SLAPD_PASSWORD" -f "$file"